These release notes list and describe the new features, enhancements, and resolved issues in NGINX Management Suite API Connectivity Manager.
See the Known Issues page for a list of known issues in the API Connectivity Manager and possible workarounds.
July 19, 2022
This release introduces the following features:
- Create and manage isolated workspaces for business units, development teams, etc., so each team can develop and deploy at its own pace without affecting other teams.
- Create and manage API infrastructure in isolated workspaces.
- Create and manage production and non-production environments within team workspaces and control who can access APIs at various lifecycle stages. For example, keep APIs under development private and publish production-ready APIs for public access.
- Enforce uniform security policies across all workspaces by applying global policies.
- Create Developer Portals that align with your brand, with custom color themes, logos, and favicons.
- On-board your APIs, publish to an API Gateway cluster, and publish your API documentation to the Developer Portal.
- Let teams apply policies to their API proxies to provide custom quality of service for individual applications.
- On-board API documentation by uploading an OpenAPI spec.
- Publish your API docs to a Developer Portal without giving the public access to your API.
- Monitor system and traffic metrics at the instance level.
- Self-service credential issuance for API Keys and Basic Authentication.
- Test API calls to your system using the “Try it out” feature in the Developer Portal.