End of Sale Notice:
F5 NGINX is announcing the End of Sale (EoS) for NGINX Management Suite API Connectivity Manager Module, effective January 1, 2024.
F5 maintains generous lifecycle policies that allow customers to continue support and receive product updates. Existing API Connectivity Manager Module customers can continue to use the product past the EoS date. License renewals are not available after September 30, 2024.
See our End of Sale announcement for more details.
API Connectivity Manager enables self-service and automation of API delivery. API Connectivity Manager allows you to deploy, configure, secure, monitor, and govern API gateways at scale.
The API Connectivity Manager module provides a REST API that uses standard authentication methods, HTTP response codes, and verbs.
You can use the API Connectivity Manager API to connect, secure, and govern your APIs. In addition, API Connectivity Manager lets you separate infrastructure lifecycle management from the API lifecycle, allowing your IT/Ops teams and application developers to work independently.
The API Connectivity Manager module provides the following features:
- Create and manage isolated workspaces
- Create and manage API infrastructure in isolated workspaces
- Enforce uniform security policies across workspaces using global policies
- Create Developer Portals with custom color themes, logos, and favicons
- Onboard APIs to an API Gateway and publish API documentation to the Developer Portal
- Apply policies to API proxies to provide custom quality of service for individual applications
- Issue API keys or basic authentication credentials for access to the API