NGINX App Protect WAF Release 3.6
October 13, 2021
In this release support for NGINX App Protect WAF is added to NGINX Plus R25.
- 4578 Fixed - Signature sets with alarm and block turned off still contribute to Violation Rating.
- 4461 Fixed - When installing an older version of NGINX App Protect WAF in Debian/Ubuntu system, the installation fails due to unmet dependent packages.
- 4658 Fixed - Fixing issue with input normalization.
- 4704 Fixed - The package for Red Hat Universal Base Image 7 (RHEL UBI7) (registry.redhat.io/ubi7/ubi) supports image tag 7.9-511. More recent base images are not yet supported.
- 4236 - Policy converter currently supports exported policies in XML format from BIG-IP versions up to 16.0.x. No limitation for exported policies in JSON format.
This documentation applies to the following versions of NGINX App Protect WAF: 3.6.