NGINX App Protect WAF Release 3.6
October 13, 2021
In this release support for NGINX App Protect WAF is added to NGINX Plus R25.
New configuration setting added for never logging requests from a specified IP address range
CentOS / RHEL / Amazon Linux 2
- 4578 Fixed - Signature sets with alarm and block turned off still contribute to Violation Rating.
- 4461 Fixed - When installing an older version of NGINX App Protect WAF in Debian/Ubuntu system, the installation fails due to unmet dependent packages.
- 4658 Fixed - Fixing issue with input normalization.
- 4704 Fixed - The package for Red Hat Universal Base Image 7 (RHEL UBI7) (registry.redhat.io/ubi7/ubi) supports image tag 7.9-511. More recent base images are not yet supported.
- 4236 - Policy converter currently supports exported policies in XML format from BIG-IP versions up to 16.0.x. No limitation for exported policies in JSON format.
This documentation applies to the following versions of NGINX App Protect WAF: 3.6.