NGINX App Protect WAF Release 3.2
April 28, 2021
In this release support for NGINX App Protect WAF is added to NGINX Plus R24, for which Debian 9 support has been deprecated.
- Multiple Security Logs Support
- Default Policy Location Update
- Tighten Default Enforcer Cookie Settings
- 3586 Fixed - Incorrect base64 cookie value in security log
- 3705 Fixed - SELinux alerts on reload
- 3706 Fixed - Reload failure as a result of a file descriptor leak
- 3708 Fixed - JSON characters in log format failure
- 3709 Fixed - Spaces in JSON values are disallowed
- 3710 Added - Allow
High ASCII characters in headersto be configurable
This documentation applies to the following versions of NGINX App Protect WAF: 3.2.