Early Access Preview
NGINX One is currently available in Early Access. This preview version is for evaluation and testing purposes only and should not be used in production environments.
Stay up-to-date with what’s new and improved in NGINX One.
- API responses now use “object_id” instead of “uuid”. For example, key_1mp6W5pqRxSZJugJN-yA8g. We’ve introduced specific prefixes for different types of objects:
- Use key_ for data-plane keys.
- Use inst_ for NGINX instances.
- Use nc_ for NGINX configurations.
- Likewise, we’ve updated the JSON key from uuid to object_id in response objects.
Welcome to the NGINX One EA preview!
We’re thrilled to introduce NGINX One, an exciting addition to our suite of NGINX products. Designed with efficiency and ease of use in mind, NGINX One offers an innovative approach to managing your NGINX instances.
To help you get started, take a look at the Getting Started Guide. This guide will walk you through the initial setup and key features so you can start using NGINX One right away.