Edit and Publish Configs
Follow the steps in this guide to view, edit, and publish config files for a selected instance.
This documentation applies to NGINX Instance Manager 2.0.0 and later.
- Open the NGINX Instance Manager web interface and log in.
- Under Modules, select Instance Manager.
- On the Instances overview page, select an instance’s hostname in the list.
- Select Edit Config.
- Make your desired changes to the instance’s config files. The config analyzer inspects your configuration for errors when you move off the line you’re editing.
- To publish the config changes to the instance, select Publish.
- (Optional) To save the changes as a staged config, select Save as and then give the staged config a name. You can publish staged configs to target instances or instance groups.