NGINX Controller v1 [Deprecated]
NGINX Controller v1 is deprecated. For the newest releases of NGINX Controller, refer to NGINX Controller v3 Releases.
These release notes provide general information and describe known issues for NGINX Controller version 1.0.1, in the following categories:
- Alerts - fix issue where editing an alert with threshold could result in an error
- Analyzer - fix issue where old SSL cert could still be evident in the report alongside the new cert that replaced it
- Analyzer - show appropriate message when port is missing for the listen directive
- Configure - provide better error descriptions in the UI
- Configure - fix issue where error notifications disappeared too quickly before they could be fully read
- Configure - fix issue where user would see “undefined” error when loading a config that included a stream block
- Configure - fix issue where virtual server SSL block is inactive after a page reload
- Configure - fix issue where empty directives were not copied to the generated config file
- Configure - fix issue where proxy is not allowed in regex location
- Configure - fix issue where the validation for healthcheck URI does not allow for query params
- Configure - fix issue of no validation for duplicate upstreams
- Configure - fix the wrong visualization of healthcheck config after a push config action fails
- Configure - fix error about server name being too long in the generated config
No known major issues in this release.
This documentation applies to the following versions of NGINX Controller Documentation: 1.0, 3.14, 3.15 and 3.16.