NGINX App Protect WAF Release 1.2
June 30, 2020
- 1455 Fixed - Data Guard masking policy resulted in core for large responses over 100MB.
- 1487 Fixed - HTTP compliance sub-violation “Chunked request with Content-Length” was not enabled.
- 1520 Fixed - Data Guard masking policy didn’t mask CCN/SSN found at the end of responses over 32KB.
- 1575 Added - Any request containing a value other than “identity” in a Content-Encoding Header will be dropped/passed according to the new directive:
app_protect_compressed_requests_action. Such requests will be dropped by default if the directive is not set.
- 1576 Fixed - Signature matched on wrong context.
- 1580 Fixed - Crash during fail mode.
- 1742 Fixed - Documentation did not reflect the correct HTTP compliance sub-violations.
This documentation applies to the following versions of NGINX App Protect WAF: 1.2.