Overview and Main Components
Learn about NGINX Amplify and its main components.
NGINX Amplify offers in-depth monitoring for NGINX-based web applications. It simplifies the process of analyzing and resolving issues related to performance and scalability.
With NGINX Amplify, you can:
- Spot performance issues, server overloads, and possible DDoS attacks easily.
- Receive intelligent advice to boost NGINX performance.
- Get alerts about issues in your application infrastructure.
- Plan for your web application’s performance and capacity needs.
- Monitor all systems that run NGINX.
Hosted on the AWS public cloud, NGINX Amplify consists of several key components:
- NGINX Amplify Agent: This Python app runs on the systems you’re monitoring. It communicates securely with the SaaS backend using SSL/TLS. NGINX Amplify Agent always initiates the traffic.
- Compatible with all major web browsers, this interface is only accessible through TLS/SSL.
- This core system component handles metrics collection, data storage, analytics, and the core API. It’s implemented as a SaaS.